Google ads

Thursday 7 June 2012

What is the most important thing about smiley faces?

We know so much about facebook smiley faces, but do you know what is the main thing about them? You know, but can't remember right now. Smiley faces are FREE! On facebook you can use than for no charge, nothing! This is most important thing about them.

I love to use them, on my laptop toshiba l755 works perfectly, no lagg, nothing.

I am very sad these days because I lose my Samsung Galaxy s2 last month in Paris, Stade de France stadium :(    But when I earn some money this summer, I will totally buy a new phone, maybe not good ase this samsung galaxy, but similar.

On facebook my friends sometime don't use facebook smiley faces, then need to learn how easy there are!

I will write new post on this blog this saturday. Bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google ads